As always, the protection of our patients and staff is our highest priority.
From 1am Friday 22nd January, in line with Queensland Government advice, restrictions will be eased as below:
- Visitors and patients are no longer required to wear a mask
- Two visitors per patient will be able to attend our site from 3:30pm to 5:30pm
- All visitors should sign in using the QR code
Visitors (unless you are a patient) should not be anyone who:
- is unwell
- has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or asked to quarantine
- has returned from overseas in the last 14 days (excluding safe travel countries)
- has had contact with a person with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- has visited a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days or since the hotspot was declared (whichever is shorter)
- has been tested for COVID-19 and is waiting to receive the results (except for tests due to surveillance testing obligations)
- has COVID-19 symptoms or fever (37.5 degrees or more), cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of smell or taste, runny nose, diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting or fatigue
- wash their hands before entering and leaving the hospital
- stay 1.5 metres away from others where possible
- follow requests from the hospital to help keep staff and patients safe.
- for more detail, including details of special circumstances, read the Hospital Visitors Direction.
Free car parking for visitors is available at the front of the hospital.
Reception staff will be happy to call a taxi if required.
Bus 670, 671, 672, 673, 674, 680, 681
(Strathpine Westfield Shopping Centre).
Schedule is available from Translink on 13 12 30.
Trains leave Strathpine Station every 30 mins via the Caboolture line.
To comply with Queensland Health Legislation, brought in on 1st January 2015, smoking is banned at our hospital and for five metres beyond the boundary of the hospital.
• Electronic Cigarettes are also banned.
• Nicotine patches will be available for patients to aid in cravings.