Healthscope and Pine Rivers Private Hospital continue to work with QLD Health to ensure the health and safety of all our patients and their family and friends, while managing the requirements of COVID management guidelines & policies.
Following patient feedback and in line with QLD Health guidelines the decision has been made to return the hospital visiting hours to normal;
- Monday to Friday – visiting hours will commence from 2.30pm to allow family / carers to attend bedside handover though to 8.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday – visiting hours will commence at 10.45am to allow family and carers to attend the Strengthening Supports family group therapy session, through to 8.00pm.
We note that the requirement for social distancing remains in place, as such we will be unable to accommodate family to attend for meals at the hospital.
- wash their hands before entering and leaving the hospital
- stay 1.5 metres away from others where possible
- follow requests from the hospital to help keep staff and patients safe.
- for more detail, including details of special circumstances, read the Hospital Visitors Direction.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the visiting hours, please don’t hesitate to discuss this with a member of the nursing team.
Free car parking for visitors is available at the front of the hospital.
Reception staff will be happy to call a taxi if required.
Bus 670, 671, 672, 673, 674, 680, 681
(Strathpine Westfield Shopping Centre).
Schedule is available from Translink on 13 12 30.
Trains leave Strathpine Station every 30 mins via the Caboolture line.
To comply with Queensland Health Legislation, brought in on 1st January 2015, smoking is banned at our hospital and for five metres beyond the boundary of the hospital.
• Electronic Cigarettes are also banned.
• Nicotine patches will be available for patients to aid in cravings.