Free car parking for visitors is available at the front of the hospital.
Reception staff will be happy to call a taxi if required.
Bus 670, 671, 672, 673, 674, 680, 681
(Strathpine Westfield Shopping Centre).
Schedule is available from Translink on 13 12 30.
Trains leave Strathpine Station every 30 mins via the Caboolture line.
To comply with Queensland Health Legislation, brought in on 1st January 2015, smoking is banned at our hospital and for five metres beyond the boundary of the hospital.
• Electronic Cigarettes are also banned.
• Nicotine patches will be available for patients to aid in cravings.
To protect the safety of our patients and staff:
- All people will have their temperature checked when they enter the hospital.
- Any person with a temperature of 37.5° or higher will be moved to a dedicated screening room for additional screening discussions and management.
- Visiting hours have been increased to 2 hours between 3.30pm and 5.30pm (as of 9th of June 2020).
- Visiting arrangements may change during your admission in line with any new state or national requirements or any COVID-19 safety management recommendations.
- If you answer yes to any of the COVID-19 risk factors below, you will are asked to stay away from the hospital and contact your loved one via telephone/face time or other appropriate medium:
- You have symptoms of COVID-19, ie, fever, coughing, shortness of breath,
- You have been in close contact in the last 14 days with a probable or confirmed case of COVID-19
Close Contact is defined as any person:
- Having more than 15 minutes face-to-face with someone who has a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19; OR
- Sharing a closed space for more than 2 hours with someone who has a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 e.g. shared patient room.
- You have returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- Are a healthcare/residential care worker
- Live in a household with someone who has confirmed or probable COVID-19.