Following the Queensland Government’s recent announcement of an easing of restrictions, we are pleased to advise that from 4pm Friday 8 October, our no visitor policy has been lifted. As always, the safety of our patients, staff and doctors is our highest priority so some restrictions will still be in place and we thank you for your understanding.
From 8 October 2021, visitors will be allowed on site between the hours of:
- 2:30pm – 7:00pm Monday to Friday
- 12:00pm – 7:00pm on Weekends.
- Visitors will need to check in using the Check In Qld app and Healthscope QR code then report to reception.
- Patients & visitors will need to wear a mask at all times during visitation.
- Visitors will not be able to access the dining area due to capacity restrictions.
Free car parking for visitors is available at the front of the hospital.
Reception staff will be happy to call a taxi if required.
Bus 670, 671, 672, 673, 674, 680, 681
(Strathpine Westfield Shopping Centre).
Schedule is available from Translink on 13 12 30.
Trains leave Strathpine Station every 30 mins via the Caboolture line.
To comply with Queensland Health Legislation, brought in on 1st January 2015, smoking is banned at our hospital and for five metres beyond the boundary of the hospital.
• Electronic Cigarettes are also banned.
• Nicotine patches will be available for patients to aid in cravings.