Free car parking for visitors is available at the front of the hospital.
Reception staff will be happy to call a taxi if required.
Bus 670, 671, 672, 673, 674, 680, 681
(Strathpine Westfield Shopping Centre).
Schedule is available from Translink on 13 12 30.
Trains leave Strathpine Station every 30 mins via the Caboolture line.
To comply with Queensland Health Legislation, brought in on 1st January 2015, smoking is banned at our hospital and for five metres beyond the boundary of the hospital.
• Electronic Cigarettes are also banned.
• Nicotine patches will be available for patients to aid in cravings.
As of 7 October 2020
- Two (2) visitors will be allowed to visit at a time. Visiting hours remain unchanged (3.30PM to 5.30PM).
- There is no restriction to the age of the visitors.
No visitors will be permitted entry if they have:
- been diagnosed with COVID-19
- returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- been asked to self-quarantine
- been in contact with a person with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- a fever (37.5 degrees or more) or a cough, runny nose, sore throat, breathing difficulties, loss of taste and/or loss of smell.
For any further information regarding the restrictions, please see https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-al...
We thank you for your understanding and support and encourage family and friends to keep in touch with loved ones via devices or the in-room phone.