Looking to establish your private practice?
Pine Rivers Private Hospital has opportunities available for private psychiatrists to join our team of professionals to make a difference to patients impacted by mental health difficulties.
Nestled on the banks of the South Pine River, our dedicated mental health facility provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient mental health services including ECT, TMS, eye movement desensitisation & reprocessing and group based therapy. We pride ourselves on working with talented and passionate doctors, nurses, allied health, and support services to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care during their stay with us.
We offer a comprehensive range of support including:
- We have an established referral pathway with an existing flow of patients.
- You will be supported by a multidisciplinary team to provide exceptional care to patients.
- We provide supportive, onsite consulting suites which are staffed by an experienced Practice Manager and a team of administration officers.
- You will have the support of a Business Development Manager, Medical Director, Director of Nursing and General Manager.
- We also offer our Visiting Medical Officers free parking plus catered morning tea and lunch daily.
Pine Rivers Private Hospital, part of Healthscope’s Community of Care, is a 70-bed facility offering the latest technology and state-of-the-art hospital facilities and have a team of highly experienced nurses, allied health and support staff.
Looking for some extra outpatient support for your patients?
Pine Rivers Private Hospital can support your patients' entry into our extensive Day Programs by providing;
- Credentialing opportunities to self-admit into our extensive Day Programs. (virtual and face to face groups are now available)
- Supportive onsite staff liaising between you and your patients to coordinate their admission into suitable groups.
- Experienced Allied Staff developing and running our programs providing in-depth reports to you regarding your patients.
- Onsite clinical support available if needed to ensure your patients' wellbeing.
- Over 13 Group programs on offer across Monday – Friday.
- Programs available to patients through Private Health, DVA, Defense and Work Cover
- AHPRA registration as a psychiatrist
- Fellowship of Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP)
If you are a Psychiatrist wishing to work in either an inpatient or outpatient setting and would like to visit Pine Rivers Private for a site tour please contact us on 07 3881 7246 or get in touch below.
If you would like to receive our Pine Rivers Private Specialist Information Pack and organise a tour please complete the details below.