Group Based Therapy
We provide mental health services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our accredited programs are individually tailored and can be offered on an inpatient or day program basis.
Our services are provided by a multi-disciplinary treatment and support team which includes:
- General Practitioners (GPs)
- Mental Health Nurses
- Social Worker
- Discharge planner
- Occupational Therapists
- Art Therapists
- Music Therapists
Individual and group therapy
Therapy is a broad term which covers lots of different disciplines and modalities. Generally, it is either individual 1:1 therapy with a mental health worker, or a group therapy facilitated by a therapist.
Therapy is an intentional activity where you spend time exploring aspects of your life with a trusted other (or others), looking for insights, solutions and shifts in perspective. It can help in many ways, including:
- Identify and change negative patterns and beliefs
- Allow you to feel emotions which may have been held in for a long time
- Provide a safe and confidential space to unburden thoughts and feelings
- Help you feel validated, understood and heard
- Heal attachment trauma through forming positive relationships
- Motivate you to change or improve circumstances
Which therapy is right for you?
As we are different, it’s hard to recommend one therapy style over another, however research has made clear the utmost importance of trusting relationships in therapy.
Our General Inpatient Programs provide inpatients with comprehensive therapeutic services aimed at supporting recovery and health through the delivery of sessions that address:
- Psycho-education and recovery skills
- Social and communication skills
- Personal development and life skills
- Healthy lifestyle education and activities
- Creates and recreates therapy
- Community info and life skills
Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to find out more information.