While we value the opportunity to deliver Day Programs in person, we have learnt a great deal throughout 2020-21 about the need to better connect those unable to access onsite treatment.
New virtual capability at Pine Rivers Private Hospital enables patients who otherwise can’t access the service in person, to participate by using the secure Zoom platform.
We believe this service will provide increased access and support, and better outcomes for patients.
Who can access Day Programs via telehealth?
You may choose the telehealth option if you:
- Live in an area that, due to distance or access to transport, prevents you from attending Day Programs on site
- Have dependents where caregiving commitments prevent Day Program attendance onsite
- Are unable to attend at any time due to health reasons
Which programs offer telehealth access?
The following group programs will have capacity for attendance in person and live-streaming from home:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Addictive Behaviours
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Positive Psychology +
For more information on these groups please see our Day Programs information.
How much does it cost?
Access to Day Programs via telehealth is supported by some Health Funds/Funding providers. If you would benefit from having the option to livestream into Day Programs, please speak to our Discharge Coordinator during your admission or on 07 3881 7576, to determine if your current funding arrangements enable access to this new and exciting service.
We will be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Please call us on 07 3881 7576.