The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) Quality Assurance and Continuing Professional Development Program (QA & CPD) includes the promotion of GP participation in effective and efficient quality assurance and continuing professional development by encouraging and identifying high quality activities for GPs.
Healthscope has achieved both Endorsed Provider (Category 2) and Accredited Provider (Category 1) status with the RACGP.
Our dedicated continuation of education programs assist general practitioners to fulfill their accreditation criteria set out by the RACGP. the promotion of GP participation in effective and efficient quality assurance and continuing professional development by encouraging and identifying high quality activities for GPs.
For further information about Category 1 & 2 activities and sponsorship please contact:
Robyn Carrington | Marketing Coordinator
P: 0429 056 490
This year Pine Rivers Private will be hosting a 1 day Category 1 event on the Sunshine Coast.
Date: 14th March 2020
Plus networking function 5pm-6pm
Venue: Oaks Oasis, Caloundra, 2 Landsborough Pde, Caloundra
*Application has been made for CPD accreditation and is subject to approval by the RACGP
Speakers and topics:
- Dr Tom George, Psychiatrist | Hypothetical Case Studies, and panals
- Dr Usha Kissoon, Psychiatrist | Assessing and Managing Perinatal Sleep Disturbances
- Dr Adetokunbo Alege, Psychiatrist | Addiction to Prescription Medication
- Dr Michelle O'Brian, Pain Specialist | Pain: Pearls and Pitfalls
- Dr Anastasia Braun, Psychiatrist | Not To Be Taken Lightly - Psychiatric Assessment of Patients Seeking Bariatric Surgery
- Dr Ashim Majumdar, Psychiatrist | Clinical Guidelines For Treatment Of Anxiety Disorders
- Dr Howard Granger, Psychiatrist | Recognising ADHD in General Practice: Focussing on What Matters
- Dr Jatheesh Pala Valappil, Psychiatrist | Common Investigations in Psychiatry
To register for this event, click here.
Dr Adetokunbo Alege | Psychiatrist
Topic: Health Anxiety
Dr Christopher Slack | Psychiatrist
Topic: Assessment and management of depression
Felisia Golingi | Psychologist
Topic: Optimising your Potential: Addressing Cognitive Difficulties in Mental Health
This event was held on the 4th June, if you would like further information about the presentations on this night please contact our Marketing Coordinator on 0429 056 490.
- Dr Ashim Majumdar - Psychiatrist
- Dr Michelle O'Brien - Pain Specialist
- Julie Huntington - Allied Health Manager
This event was held on the 19th of February. If you would like further information about the presentations on this night, please contact our Marketing Coordinator on 0429 056 490.